Spine Care Program at Avista Adventist Hospital
Nagging Neck or Back Pain?
Join Dr. Sharad Rajpal for a Free Spine Seminar!
March 12, 2014, Noon to 1 p.m.
Nearly 90 percent of Americans will suffer from back or neck pain at some point in their lives - at least half of us more than once. For some, it's an unwelcome nuisance, for others a life-altering burden.
But for many in Colorado, spine care, neck pain and back pain treatment is an option. Advanced treatment options, available at Avista Adventist Hospital's spine care program in Louisville, offer hope and a path to healing and relief. Avista Adventist Hospital offers the best in medical science and whole person care to those in need of spine or neck treatment, including:
- World class orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons, trained at the nation's leading centers
- Expertise in all forms of spine care
- Some of Colorado's most advanced operating suites
- Skilled spine rehab therapists and a full range of spine therapy services
- A health care environment designed to foster rapid healing from your spine surgery
- A commitment to spine pain and injury prevention through education
Whatever your level of back or neck pain, or the seriousness of your underlying spine condition or injury, Avista's spine specialists can help you get back to where you belong-enjoying a life as free from pain as possible.
For more information about the spine program or to find out about upcoming spine seminars please call 303-661-4460.