Avista Adventist Hospital's Patient Relations Program represents hospital administration and serves as a liaison between patients and their health-care service providers, working to identify solutions to questions, concerns, and problems that may arise.
The goals of the Patient Relations Program are:
- To provide patients and families with the opportunity to express feelings about issues that have not been satisfactorily resolved by their health-care provider. This includes concerns, suggestions, complaints, and compliments.
- To provide a centralized process to ensure that concerns are resolved within a timely manner, while supporting the mission of Avista Adventist Hospital.
- To improve the experiences of our patients and their families.
- To collect quantitative and qualitative data on patient dissatisfaction; which will be used to identify quality improvement projects.
Contacting the Patient Relations Manager:
- We suggest you first discuss your concern with your nurse, the department manager or your doctor. If the concern remains unresolved, the Patient Relations Manager will be contacted to follow up in a timely manner.
- You may also contact the Patient Relations Manager Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., at (303) 673-1062.
- If the Patient Relations Manager is out of the hospital, and the need is urgent, please contact the Nursing Supervisor on duty.