Centura Health is updating its online job application system April 21-27. If you are having difficulty applying or don’t see the right position for you – it is likely because of the update/transition and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please return to careers.centura.org on Monday, April 28 to see all open jobs, create a new profile and apply. We appreciate your patience and interest in Centura Health.
If you have an urgent question, email: Inspiretalent@centura.org EOE/M/F/D/V.
Avista Adventist Hospital provides comprehensive medical services for the entire family, including 24-hour emergency care. Avista has one of the area's most advanced total joint replacement programs and is the area's largest maternity care provider. Avista's experts blend the best in science and whole-person care to treat those with simple to complex medical issues.
- Offers the area's largest birthing center with beautiful rooms
- Total joint and spine care program with leading-edge technologies
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services including sports and speech therapy
- An integrated physician network, featuring an electronic community medical record system
- State-of-the-art surgical services
- Health care partnership with Clinica Campesina
- New Life Center voted "Best of the Best" for hospital/delivery/birthing center by Kids' Pages Magazine in 2007.
Avista Adventist Hospital offers rewarding job opportunities for people who are interested in a challenging, yet meaningful career helping people.
Our mission is to continue Jesus Christ's ministry in practical ways. We recognize the dignity and worth of the people we serve, both our patients and staff, regardless of their religious affiliation. However, we do not require our employees to adhere to a particular faith.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Avista Adventist Hospital by watching the video below.
Click here to learn why working at Avista Adventist Hospital is so unique!
For more information on employment opportunities, call 303-673-1260.